Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Man, I just got back from Oklahoma
and holy shit is it hot there DX. We landed, and then the plane opened up and then BAM it was like a giant humidifier rapidly humidifying my skin. Everyone else was calm, they all seemed to live there, but not me, I was like WTFFFF!? I bitched about that until we got in the rental van, it was nice as hell, and Mom didn't even know how to start it, cus it starts with the alarm thingy, not a key. That air was nice, it had seperate controls for the rear seats and the front, and in the front, seperate controls from the left and the right, Mom gets colder easier, so I turned her cold to less cold, and my cold to the max. Anyways, nice van etc, so then we fuckin sleep in a tent the first night.

So sleeping in the tent we drive out for 2 hours and get to the lake with my granparents are at at about 9. We get out of the van, hot as hell, once again, but also these bugs. Swarms of them, everywhere. Attacking me, bugging me, annoying me, etc. We set the tent up etc. To hot to sleep, I try multiple times and each time I give up and go back outside where mom and grandparents are still up. I give up and stay outside til about midnight and start sleeping in the van, Mom is like wtf why we buy a tent then if you gonna sleep in the van, I'm like FFFFFFFF-fine.... and we all sleep in the tent, it's really big so we fit nicely. I sleep good cus I was always a pretty deep sleeper/able to sleep through a lot of stuff if I wanted to. Mom doesnt sleep at all, not sure about siblings. Eventually it starts storming and pouring down rain and they go to the bathroom, and never come back, and I'm like wtf they went to the van, I go in there and yell at Mom for making me get out in the first place. etc, don't like it there, we get a hotel the next night, for 3 nights.

It's pretty decent, only the shower head is too short, everything else is nice though. We stay for 3 nights. It was a best western. Then, for 2 nights we stay at this shit hole next to Magic Springs amusment park. It sucks, and we upgraded to a 'hot tub' room. All it was is a fuckin roman tub in a seperate part of the room with no door. Then, finally, the last 2 nights, we stay at this nice expensive suite Best Western. It was sooo nice, the sheets were super smooth, there were 4 floors, the guy at teh door that took your room order thing was dressed in the nice clothes that nice hotels have. Mom upgraded to a 2 bedroom type thing. She had her own room, and bathroom, and tv. So in total, there were 3 tvs 2 bathrooms and 2 beds. Still I had to sleep with my brother in the bed :/ and she made our sister sleep on the couch out there, how fuckin rude. I eventually got used to the humidity and bugs though.

Yes, I adapted to the wet outdoors, and the insectoids that constantly pestered me. I stayed inside houses of our grandparents, though one of them was constantly filled with smoke cus they smoke in their house which I hateeee. The other one had an xbox 360 though and we played that all day lol. Oh and on saturday we had a bbq type thing with all our family, HOLY SHIT THERES A BUNCH. And met some of them etc.

tl;dr went to oklahoma, dont like the humidity
Lol, try living here your whole life bro :P

A bit of heat and a few bugs... pfff, nothing compared to being attacked by a tornado.
Aka jusmi.
The weather here sucks so bad, it could be hot as hell and the sun out, 10 minutes later, pooring down raining, also cula, Yeah it is.
Aka jusmi.