Ranking
Original Post
a song played by my band
hello, I'm the drummer of "The Starved", a band you most likely dont know about
but anyway, here's a jam we made, comment please, thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CouXL...8A&feature=sub
the thing is
we're all 18, and we're not some rich boys who can afford a decent recording studio, so we recorded with a regular microphone. and i didnt ask for comments about our age or recording methods, but about the song
Originally Posted by melga View Post
the thing is
we're all 18, and we're not some rich boys who can afford a decent recording studio, so we recorded with a regular microphone. and i didnt ask for comments about our age or recording methods, but about the song

Recording has a lot to do with how your music sounds though. Do you have a laptop? When I recorded for my band, we did it on my iBook. Garageband has multitrack recording features, so with a $100 mixing to usb device, you can make some pretty professional recordings.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Pretty mellow & relaxed jam, not something i've heard before, but still sounds generic somehow, but with some surprising sounds here & there.

lol, yeah, its our 2nd jam together =p
now we're thinking about making one or two everytime we join, so we can improve

ty for the reply
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Recording has a lot to do with how your music sounds though. Do you have a laptop? When I recorded for my band, we did it on my iBook. Garageband has multitrack recording features, so with a $100 mixing to usb device, you can make some pretty professional recordings.

well, we use just a little mic, cause we cant take our pc's to where we train, its in a bad frequented zone and its a bit far away from where we live, but ty for the advice
It's pretty decent, just towards the beginning it felt that the drummer was dragging a lot, but it was actually pretty damn decent.