Toribash
Original Post
Mastodon
They are easily one of the best metal band of this decade in my opinion.

Here's a little background

Mastodon is an American heavy metal band from Atlanta, Georgia, formed in 1999. The band comprises bassist/vocalist Troy Sanders, guitarist/vocalist Brent Hinds, guitarist/vocalist Bill Kelliher and drummer/vocalist Brann Dailor. They have released four full-length albums and have toured worldwide, achieving increased album sales and an ever expanding fan base with each new release. In 2007, the band earned a Grammy Award nomination for best metal performance, but lost to Slayer.

FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
One of my favorite bands around. Soooooo much talent in one band. Their drummer is easily one of my favorites ever.

I got to see them with dethklok last november. Such a killer show, but the audience just sucked so hard while mastodon was out. Made me sad

edit:

Awesome vid of Brann V:
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Mosier, that was insane.

I love Mastodon, only discovered them about a year ago. Apparently they are Art Rock now so I guess we'll have to see how that turns out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Their drummer is easily one of my favorites ever.

same here. His drumming is just mesmerizing.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Such a killer show, but the audience just sucked so hard while mastodon was out.

what was wrong with the audience?
They just werent into it. Just kinda stood there and watched.

But then when dethklok came on, people went fucking crazy. So idunno, people suck
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when