Toribash
Original Post
Bloodline Champions!

Bloodline champions is a MOBA-style game, except in an arena format! That means no towers, no levels, no bases, just heroes fighting against one another! Bloodline champions is completely skill based, so all abilities do a set amount of damage, there are no critical hits, and all offensive abilities are skill shots. There is no mana or any other kind of unit of energy, so there is no more waiting for your mana to recharge while your partners die! This game is played in third person, meaning the camera follows your character while you play him. Each hero has 8 abilities (yes, eight)

Each type of champion is called a "Bloodline", and there are four different bloodlines. They are Healers, Tanks, Ranged damage, and Melee damage. There are only 4 champions of each bloodline so far, but thats only because it is in closed beta, meaning you need a beta key to play.

There are 3 game modes:
Arena, which is like team deathmatch. One life per round, and the team with 5 wins first wins the game.
Capture the Flag: Infinite respawns, flag carriers have unique skill sets, and there are power up runes to improve your capabilities.
Conquest: Infinite respawns, respawn delay increases as time goes by, and to win, you have to hold all objectives for a set time.

Lume - Lumeee
Megadoomer - Megadoomer
Deprived - Revolves
Chickenpox - Loliser
Last edited by Lume; Jul 22, 2010 at 05:39 PM.
This looks amazing, going to try and get into the beta.

Edit* If anyone COULD get me a beta key that would be amazing
Last edited by Lume; Jun 9, 2010 at 06:08 AM.
Got a beta account a while back, can't say I was very good at it but before I could get good a client update messed it up for my pc.

Could get back into it I supposed but i'm kinda addicted to HoN
:D
What blam said, only I'm addicted to LoL at the moment, if anyone can hook me up with a beta key I would make sweet sweet love to them. Signing up now
btw guys, its a good idea to stay active on their forums, as people will become to know you and might even give you a pass!

also, when they get 10,000 (2000 more) fans on facebook, they will send out another key batch
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BloodlineChampions