Toribash
Terrible. Also, why did you upload it as an attachment? It would be way simpler to just copy and paste it into here. It's not like it's long.
Raps in text form are pretty meh as well. They range from terrible to alright as songs, but as poetry, raps are horrible.
Also, learn to capitalize, holy shit.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Umm it is myn.. 1. I have it saved in my folder. 2. I used notepad 3. Why wouldnt u think its myn Fist fury I did type all that ... its not that hard.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Terrible. Horrible. Learn to capitalize, holy shit.

Those words struck me the most. (all being so true, mind you)

As for Nickone, all I can say is it needs a little impovement. I don't mean to be mean but really that was disgusting. One of the lines that made me laugh the most (really whole thing made me laugh) was the part that went "fly away eat some hay." Hah, it still makes me chuckle.
Last edited by marcus; Jun 9, 2010 at 03:37 AM.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
Thanks, I guess. I just come up with random shit. Lol

COME ON!
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
^lol

anyway, its not that good... in text.
get someone to rap it outloud, theres where the real judging begins.
I personally think that any rap - yes *any* rap - doesn't sound as good when it's written. In fact, most song lyrics don't sound very good as written text because unlike poetry, which has set rhythms depending on its genre, song lyrics go to the song's beat and we can't really know what that beat is just by reading it.
My god, that was horrid.
I closed it after 2 lines.

And what War_hero said, learn to punctuate.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ