Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
new members...
it wouldnt be bad to get a few more members... we could need people both to get the ingame and forum activity up a bit...

any suggestions on what we should do to make people interested?

what made you guys join the clan?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I was in Core and we merged :P

We could get in-game and search for some users.Dunno...I'll think of more tomorrow.
Proud member of [Pandora]
let me throw another question out there:

would you join the clan today? ( if you wasnt in it allready ofc)
If I joined any clan anymore, it would propably be this one.. Most of the official clans are silly. I wouldn't join a clan thats called "Dragonz" ._.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Yeah man, This clan still has it. If I actually still did anything on the Internet and I stumbled upon this awesome game called Toribash, and then decided to check it out, then having found it awesome decided to join a clan, I would choose this one.

OldJoe's point is a good one as well. "yeah! let's join a clan cause it has DRAGONS in the the name! That would make me look cooler!" Those clans are full of people who spam smileys. Not fun at all.
HEy
so you all think we doesnt need more members?

I mean, I think all of you is very loyal, and I do not think anyone would leave... atleast not at the moment ( and if you wouldnt leave now when we are inactive, I dont see why you would leave in the future.)

a suggestion is that we makes this invitation only... so we have to invite people to join us...

then maby all of us could like spare 15 minutes every day or so to scout for potential members...

then if we find someone we like, that person automaticlly will be on a trial week....

its just a suggestion... but what do you think?