my top 5 are
1.idk XD ill edit this later on
2.sntach
3.the fifth element
4.big lebowsky
5.pirates of the carribian series

well share ur shiz with us :P
special movies:

fear and loathing in las vegas, donnie darko, baron munchhausen, a clockwork orange, funny games (i only watched the original austrian version, it's perfect. its a joke that they made a new version. they should have made a good syncronisation... whatever), matrix

gangster movies:

scarface, training day, goodfellas

funny movies:

quest of the holy grail (monty python), shaun of the dead, superbad, knocked up, hot fuzz; (fear and loathing and baron munchhausen belong here too, but they'r rly rly special so...)

these are just some movies i came up with on the spot, there are a lot of other movies i like. the movies i listed, i find to be really great and i think everyone should watch them (except funny games, when i watched it, i thought to myself it should be forbidden)
Last edited by iznogood; Jun 4, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
i dont really have a favourite movie...

but i like some 80's action movies and tom hanks and spielberg stuff

but try Predator 1 and 2 for a really nice action movie, never thought it would be that good
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Best. Pulp fiction for shor ! also Shawshank Redemption.
Other bests.Reservoir dogs, Pirvate Ryan, Forest Gump,LotR trilogy... to many to write down.
Also I'm Manga&Anime fan so check this out. http://myanimelist.net/profile/Helsto
Btw. I'm not into horror movies, do not like being scared :P I mean real horrors not shiz like resident evil........

i think the endings of tarantino r great, everyone is dead or dying or lost relatives, more or less. and i like when its not a perfect, happy ending, where everyone learns out of his mistakes and everybody is happy and in love and lick each others dicks (ok the one with the dicks, and the licking is over the top, and just another one of my fantasies xP )

plus the ending is always kinda hard to do. i think.
well but if you look at it, i mean if a story is real or should seem real then 'no ending' is good. its not like at the end of the movie, the world ends or anything. stuff keeps happening... things arent just over. you just watched too many disney movies xD (speaking of, i so need to watch the JUNGLEBOOK again. its been years, and i just know it rocks)
hey guys. do you know any good adresses where i can stream? i know surfthechannel.c0m, i know wachxonline.c0m, they'r decent. and i know others, but they fucking suck, you click 100 links and then maybe you can stream something sometimes...