29 Votes / 67.44%
Yes, but only around 10/15 fps.
5 Votes / 11.63%
No.
9 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
{Poll} Got Shaders? & Favorite Un-Offical Mod.
Well, I've been wondering for the longest time whats the ratio of those who can run shaders to those who can't. Since lack of shaders has been a reason to hold back some suggestions in the game, and since having shaders gives you a great tool to use texture and video-wise. So yea... Got Shaders?

On a different note, having people say whether or not they have shaders wouldn't really give us anything to talk about. So instead lets talk about what un-offical mods you like; For me, mods like MPSwing0.tbm and escapeballon.tbm give a fun game where unrealistic events get realistic physics.

(>^_^)>
Hrm, well I guess since you can on one you should vote yes. Unless it's nearly impossible for you to use the other.

Also, Trying threeactionstaff.tbm now... I think it's threesectionstaff.
Last edited by JinxZ; Jun 4, 2010 at 04:05 AM.

(>^_^)>
No, and capoiera.tbm
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
iv got my laptop that i play on, i like the mouse near the center of the keyboard. i use the desktop to make it look nice, its the family computer but im the only one who uses it, but alas i cant play quickly enough for mp on it, im not used to the controls, solo is fine on it though cuz i can take my time.
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
yes, blazing fast. I like platformfight2.tbm and MPcrushersblender.tbm :]

I love this mod!
Have you tried setting the ED to where uke is facing the contraption, and you can lower your arms and grip it, or raise your arms and grip it.
(I enjoy flying over with grip and lobbing myself at tori)
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
MPcrushersblender is really fun, I remember being able to find it in public servers quite often.

On a different note, anyone every play Zerowushu.tbm with Pummel.lua? Crazy stuff there.

(>^_^)>