Toribash
Original Post
The Greatest Video of All Time: Need Replays
Ok, if you want to show up in my next vid, post up to 4 of youre best replays
this video will be the most epic ever done :3
on a side note, you must be in standard colors, as in no customized anything in the replay
try to recommend a song as well
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Ok here is an ok replay and i think "Last Resort" by:Papa Roach is a good song for it.Play the song untill it says "this is my last resort" then start the replay.
Attached Files
Last edited by AwesomeO; Dec 17, 2007 at 12:35 AM.
I always thought that "Butterflies And Hurricanes" by Muse would be perfect for a Tori vid, possibly better than CheZ's use of Andy Hunter, which is the best so far. Contary to seemingly popular belief, Toribash and Metal do not mix.

I'll post at least one replay in the morning, probably in about 12 hours.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Why don't they mix? They mix for madmans. But i wouldn't play metal for 1 dimemberment or a tricky move. But for madmans metal goes good.
Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post
Why don't they mix?

(proto-snarkiness mode go!)

Forgive me for saying this, but the music the generic teenager, ironic conformist to their own roles that they are, listens to is equally generic. In context, it's boring. There's no opportunites for inventiveness in Metal. Watch ToriTastic again. The music fits perfectly with the action. Imagine what it would be like set to Metal.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 17, 2007 at 01:18 AM. Reason: I B CHANGIN MI GRAMMAR
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i am leaning toward
"Joker and The Thief" Wolfmother
or "Women" Wolfmother
Last edited by TheWolf; Dec 17, 2007 at 02:20 AM. Reason: EDIT: there is not "mother" song lol its "woman"
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Here they are. The first one, Zero-Shadow, is an awesome combo move where i grab uke, go into the air, do a swingkick and dismember his pec; then i handspring to the ground and balance myself at the edge of the dojo with one leg and do a super-realistic kick with the other as i just swing it into uke's crotch and send him out the ring. The second, Draconion-Slicer(SP) is a cool kick i came up with not too long ago. Toxic-Strike is one of my few limp kicks, and it pwns. Nuff said. And finally, hellsnatch is a really powerful head grab move that i made in 2.4, and it was my first signature move.
Attached Files
Zero-Shadow.rpl (55.1 KB, 9 views)
Draconion-Slicer(SP).rpl (49.9 KB, 6 views)
Toxic-Strike.rpl (47.6 KB, 8 views)
Hellsnatch.rpl (14.5 KB, 7 views)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.