Toribash
Original Post
Selling or Trading A SuperRare Demolition Force
Hello all. I am currently selling my demolition force which is soldout on shops and is only one on market. I shall accept both items and tc. This item is not even on market (exept for me). Make me an offer and the best offer wins. I will especiall consider offers that include Hunter Force. Best Bidder Wins.

Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Thats a maybe. I do think i can get a better offer than that from other pple. Hunterforce is like 63k on market. Mine aint even on market. Wait it is. By Me
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
So far i like wwolfer's the best. and then missuse's offers. No for samopol so far a maybe for TheCobra. This bidding ends in 24 hrs exactlly. I will be checking the bids in around 18 hrs. By then ill half decide.
I ain't interested in flames that much as i already got 2. Btw NBLXBA and wwolfer are kinda tied first place. Missuse 2nd. Ok thats my last post for the night. So exactly 23 hours and 30 minutes the bidding will be finished. I will check on the bid next in 18 hours exactly. 4pm sydney, Australia time. Keep Posting and i will go through the whole thing. Offers accumulating below 70k will not be considered. Right now the current top bid is
80k by NBLXBA so others try top that with reasonably good items or tc. Someone with Hunter Force gets a slight advantage as i need that item 4 my set.