Ranking
Original Post
Erotic/Sensual Music
For this topic I would like you to post some nice charming music with an erotic or sensual tone.

please avoid stuff like bikini women on a 50cent or Snoop Dogg video or stereotypical House music such as Benny Benassi, which I find to lack charm most of the time).

I look forward for something with class.

The type of sound that you would like to listen while kissing your girlfriend/boyfriend or even making love to her/him to help developing a dense atmosphere.

I usually find electronic music such as Trip Hop and New Age Music genres to be the most erotic/sensual styles, but you can post whatever you want as long as it fits the topic.

To clarify even more: I don't care about the video. I care about the music itself. And I find some musics to be sensual even if they're not about sensuality. In fact there are some sad love songs that I find sensual. So the theme don't necessarily matter, but please don't make the images in a video a top priority.

Example of what I'm looking forward:

Something I'm NOT looking forward, although you can post if you really think there's something epic about it and that somehow it might fit *slightly* into the topic.

Something I'm TOTALLY NOT looking forward, and I want you not to post it at all:

Thats all. Now feel free to post some nice music according to these parameters.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 23, 2010 at 06:24 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Here are some of my all-time favorites... Sorry, its going to be HUGE, and hopefully epic too...

Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 23, 2010 at 06:15 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post

I just had to xD

ROFLMFAO! That is fucking HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing!
Breaking rules is bad
Ahaha. Keep going.

more:

btw, not for minors: Massive Attack - Paradise Circus:

http://special.the-raft.com/massivea...ircus_full.swf
Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 23, 2010 at 08:22 PM.
Aww but Sensual Seduction would be so fitting. Other than that good thread. I've heard some of these song. Not bad.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Aww but Sensual Seduction would be so fitting. Other than that good thread. I've heard some of these song. Not bad.

Actually Sensual Seduction is one of his best songs (a true rarity specially during the last decade), so it isn't that bad. you can post it.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Genki, great stuff, I'm listening to them all atm.

Thanks. Feel free to add more should you hear something interesting.
I love atmospheric music, and I think that eroticism and passion are some of the most interesting moods.