Toribash
Original Post
Winner of the champions: José Mourinho
José Mourinho said he was Number 1, now he is Number 1.

Give your opinnion about him and this final

Milito Ftw with that second goal
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I posted on discussion? whoooops my bad xP thought it was rapid
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
As soon as Mourinho joins Man Utd we are all fucked.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I love him as a personality and I love his managing style. Very arrogant (with reason) towards everyone, always withdraws attention to him and not his players (thus eliminating a LOT of pressure, as he can cope with it easily). He always manages to get what he wants out of his players. (a good example is Eto'o basically playing as a right-back for a full game, when he's a striker)

He's tactically perfect, not a thing goes unnoticed. I don't know what's bad about him in any way, he's just made for football. One thing that delighted me particularly was his Barcelona 1 - 0 Inter game. He was probably thinking "They want the ball? Let's give them the ball!". The ball possession at the end of the game was something along the 80% to 20% figure, but Inter controlled the game - without the ball. That's definitely very special and just one of many spicy details he has.

P.S.: 17 official club titles in 10 years is really something to behold in awe, specially seeing as he never managed a theoretically favorite team in a competition for the first year he's been there. (see: Porto for the Champion's League and the UEFA Cup, Chelsea for winning the Premier League all those times in a row, Inter for the Champion's League again)