Toribash
Original Post
World Cup 2010 TC shop !

Welcome , thanks for stopping by.
In this place you will can buy toricredits for real life money , such as dollars , or euros. The payment method is paypal.

As you know it ,the South Africa football world cup 2010 will start in less than two months , get ready for this event ! ; This toricredits shop will provide all the necessary stuff to be 100 % supporting your favorite football team , and to celebrate this huge event in toribash.

As you probably guessed , this shop has some special features , here is what you will find more in this shop ;

• An incredible tc selling rate.
  • Some special promos , such as the South Africa football world cup head texture (see below)
  • A very very special promo (N° 3 ) , which will concerns the country winner of the future world cup, YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN 500K ! (see below)
  • More to be added !

Details ;

Promo n° 1 : the South Africa football world cup head texture

1_ What is it ?
It is a head texture that represents the official fifa 2010 world cup ball that will be used during all the matches.

I will add your country flag somewhere on it if you wish , so it will become unique and everyone in-game will see which country you support !

2_How to get it ? Buy more than 20 dollars of toricredits from this TC SHOP, and you will recieve this head texture as a bonus.

Promo n° 2 : Free custom texture set made by gabiel.

1_ What is it ?
It's a simple promo that allow you to request a free texture set from the texturer "gabiel" (me)

2_ How to i get it ? Buy 1 million toricredits for 58 dollars , and you will recieve a custom texture set of your choice made by gabielas a bonus.

Promo n° 3 : WIN 200 K by telling me the winner !

1_ What is it
It's like an event . Thanks to this TC shop, you have an opportunity to win 200k for free.
2_ How to i get it ? First , you have to buy at least 10 dollars worth of toricredits from this SHOP.
Then ; The principe is to give me the name of the football team you think that will win the World cup 2010.

If the equip you told me win the final of the World cup 2010 , I will send you 250k.

It's easy money !

TC Selling part :

5 dollars = 90k
10 dollars = 180k
15 dollars = 270 k
20 dollars = 340k
30 dollars = 530 k

PROMO : 58 dollars = 1 Million toricredits.

TORICREDITS STOCK : 1 million 020 k

Paypal adress : PM gabiel for it.
Thanks , and if you have any questions pm gabiel.

More to be added soon.
The owner of the shop is gabiel.
Last edited by SouthAfrica; May 22, 2010 at 05:55 PM.