Toribash
Original Post
I'm confused.
Im not new.But,I have been noticing somethings.There is Junior Member-Member-Senior Member-ub3r.But,I have seen some people with,"Non-existing".What does it mean?
Originally Posted by affei View Post
Non Existing means the user got and ifraction. (banned)

Btw, infractions and bans are two different things. Infractions are given out to users as punishment for doing stuff against the rules, but infraction build-up can lead to a ban. A ban is where the user cannot access the forum, (I'm not sure whether you can play ingame), on that account. Some people make seperate accounts to access the forum until the ban wears off, but if you've been IP banned your computer cannot access the forum, but these aren't given out as much. If you are perma-banned your account is banned forever and it is given out in extremely annoying, extremely against the rules acts.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
'Non-Existing' means that they got a perma-ban (permanent ban), and 'Suspended' (in the same place) means they got banned for a certain time limit.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
\'Non-Existing\' means that they got a perma-ban (permanent ban), and \'Suspended\' (in the same place) means they got banned for a certain time limit.

Since when?

\"Non-Existing\" means that the user is currently banned, \"suspended\" is not a banned user title.
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Im not new.But,I have been noticing somethings.There is Junior Member-Member-Senior Member-ub3r.But,I have seen some people with,"Non-existing".What does it mean?

Junior 0-49
Member 50-499
Senior 500-1449
Ub3r 1500+
So,if their title is Non-Existing,it means they are banned?
And,if it says Suspended,what happens?
I never saw someone with the title Suspended