Toribash
Original Post
Things you want to do in your life
The title says it all, list things that you decide to impose yourself for various reasons. You need to let yourself do them at any time of your life. Here's mine:

1.Run a marathon
Basically, my 50 year-old English teacher inspired me when she did it this year. When you've ran a marathon, every other challenge must seem completely ridiculous.

2.Play the guitar in front of a crowd of at least 30 people which I don't all know
I adore music and playing it even more. I impose this to myself so that I never forget it and have a memory of enjoying myself by sharing art with others.

3.Give a potato as a Valentine's day present
This was inspired by bash.org. Basically, it means that either I will have found someone that has a sufficient sense of humor or that I will be breaking up with someone who doesn't.

4.Go to Australia
Basically, it's the coolest place on Earth (see what I did there?) from my perspective.

5.Program a video game
Not even a complex video game, a pong would be fine, only I want to invent it aswell. I love to create stuff and I use computers a lot. It's really a shame that I don't understand them as well as I could when I could easily learn basic programming skills using the internet.

6.Give 25 euros to a random hobo
Because it's doing things like that that change the world in a good way.

7.Go to a major concert of a band I love
I can't give any specific names because I can't predict if they are going to retire or break up etc. Just feel that great experience and make up partly for some of the music I have that I didn't pay for.
1.Be the director of them making of a video game. That's right, Ive always wanted to direct the making of one, every time i play a game, i always think what would make it better.

2.Be the site owner of a very large community. I think we would all want that.

3.Get a gun license, i absolutely LOVE guns, everything about them and i want to be able to use them! Not in in the streets, of course.

4.Be the creator of something really important, i don't know, something that will change the life of many citizens forever! Just like TV changed the media system.

5.Get a very high intelligence quotient through major studying. I want to be special!

6.Donate 5000 to a orphanage, those little guys are always in my head :[.

7.Actually enjoy life to the fullest, If all the above really do happen, i want them to happen in a good a joyful way.

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.
well iv already started this so i think ill make a living off of it
Im planing on making pc games im using unity to help.
my friend and i are opening a bussiness next year i can just hope people are inerested in our games.
1.Make a game.

2.Create an animating empire 2d/3d like Walt Disney

3. Travel the world and be respected by all
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
1. Have a million tc
2. Marry a decent girl
3. Experience firing a gun.
4. Tussle with a giant bear.
5. Make my clan official
Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
1. Have a million tc
2. Marry a decent girl
3. Experience firing a gun.
4. Tussle with a giant bear.
5. Make my clan official

I STRONGLY advise you not to make some of your life goals be about toribash.

Anyways, I have just a few things.

1. Find someone I can share my life with.
2. Donate and possibly help find a cure for diabetes.
3. Help progress development in video games.
4. Travel to many different parts of the world.
1. Mate.
2. Fire a hole into the moon.
3. Immortality.
4. (,,#゚Д゚)ノ
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
1. I want to go skydiving before I'm 15.
2. Get white highlights.
3. Marry.
4. 2 Children. (Hoping for one girl one boy, but I won't be pissed if that doesn't work out, since there's no controlling it.)
5. Travel to Fiji and/or Paris.
6. Run around in a giant field naked pissing all over the place. Imagine how much fun that would be.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
1. post in this thread.
2. create a new pie flavor
3. learn to play the didgeridoo
4. become the richest toribashian with 0Qi

5. meet a girl worth marrying, and then continue to marry her (with or without her consent)
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.