Toribash
Original Post
Products of your hands
This is a thread designed for you to brag about what you craft

Recently I've been forced by school to make some crude little 3-D boxes and call them buildings. Here is what I have:
Large picture is large

So guys, show me your handiwork!
elsewhere
i builded a catapult a racing car a bird a clock a elephant a something what da vinci invented and other stuff atm i build a bridge
CO-Leader of
RAM
sup

me and a friend "designed" some skateboard decks. basically grinded them and bought some spray cans and cut out sum stencils

turned out neat

My deviantART
so wut?
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
sup

me and a friend "designed" some skateboard decks. basically grinded them and bought some spray cans and cut out sum stencils

turned out neat

Really like the first one...has some sort of Osiris-ish feeling to it.

Are these just skateboard shaped pieces of wood or actual skateboards ?

Edit: nevermind...obviously real >_<
Forever a Stone
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
i made these in my room some time ago because i could not find something better to pass my time (one of those times xd )

What are those
elsewhere
really hard for me to explain,don't know what words to use,but ppl usually make them on parties for atmosphere etc,i just did them on my ceiling,used those really small black nails,cloth and some imagination xd
@D0R - Very nice man! Especially the first one. Did you just paint the wood or did you carve that yourself as well? If it was me I would have bought a blank deck and went to work.
"There once was a man...."
[Tempest]