Toribash
Original Post
New recruiter, anyone interested?
Post here if you're interested, I will then go through a VERY complicated progress to decide who wins.

Or I'll just make a poll, both works.

P.S If you're very inactive becoming a recruiter might not be a good idea.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
That is insanely weird. I just saw a post by Pulse in the recruitment thread and I was about to post in the discussion thread about him becoming one, then I refreshed and this thread popped up!

GET OUT OF MY MIND, SPLINTER

But yeah anyway, I'm gonna recommend Pulse as a recruiter (if that's also what this thread is for). His analysis is usually in-depth and his judgement is fair. An example.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I'm going inactive for about a week because of work. Shit's piling up around me and it needs to be done.

I also recommend Pulse, basically because he's worth it and he's also very experienced in replay making, which is of a high importance in my opinion.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks guys for your support.
Probably it's a coincidence but i yesterday i was thinking that would be nice to become a recruiter.
Anyway i'm interested.
Long gone
Well, I'm not a nice replay maker as Pulse, but I'm interested too.
It's not important be a nice replay maker to vote, it's only just know the characteristic of the replays, the style and the fluid movement.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Someone chuck a poll up
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I could be a recruiter, albeit a lazy one. I'd probably only do one at a time.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
When we have more contestants.

Sounds like we're preparing for a game show!

Keep in mind that we're not just looking for someone has both a good knowledge of replays and how to improve them, but also for someone who will keep up the job for an indefinite period, something that several of the current recruiters (including myself) have not been so good at.