Toribash
Original Post
Vs. DAT Results.
We tied 8-8.

We OWNED at the beginning of this match. DAT turned it around at the end though; JePoY did really well. Let's hope we can keep the ownage levels at full for the whole match next time.

MVP goes to CheZ for the second time. He won 3/4 of his matches, we should have him compete more often.

(21:56:41) (&CheZDa) wth, i didn't win all my matches :D
(21:56:55) (&CheZDa) i lost to jepoy
He also got us our "Pow Muthafucka" of the game (see the CheZ vs. 0815Rocker replay). Go CheZ.

Enemy MVP goes to JePoY for fucking us up. He did really well against us and I think he threw us into a losing streak. He also beat CheZ, screwing up his perfect game... jerk. Good game.

Highlight of the game was when Ishi (Japanese for rock) pulled some psychological hax on 0815Rocker, causing him to break his own arm O.o. Ishi lost the match, unfortunately, but it was still pretty awesome. If you're a rock fighting Ishi, you may have a chance of winning, but your mind will be so fucked up that it won't matter much afterwards. That's assuming rocks have minds...

"Good Game" people. We'll bounce all over the next clan.

Replays here: http://www.box.net/shared/m471hl8r69

Edit: Revised CheZ's wins from all to 3/4 because he had to go point out that he didn't do as awesome as we thought he did. We <3 you still :P. Also added Enemy MVP.
Last edited by RbLcK; Dec 9, 2007 at 07:19 AM.

Goodgame, i phailed drasticly, still, i blame Clbck cause he was out on a hot date, and we had to use grath.. (no offence Grath)

[T]
#hi

Sorry guys T.T was at a movie.

edit - and before rblck spreads gossip to my other friends, it wasn't actually a date.
Added an enemy MVP since JePoY was really good.

Edit: The toribooster icon makes my posts so much bigger. I feel like I have to write an essay all the time.
[
[
[
[
[ This is all the extra space O.o
[
[
[
[
[
Last edited by RbLcK; Dec 9, 2007 at 07:13 AM.

I WILL MURDER YOU
but it's understandable, I'm not practiced at Freestyle. First experience with it was tonight.
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
You guys played well. I hope I get to ref your matches from now on.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Sorry I missed it. Fell asleep. Long day.

btw, here's what I think of Jepoy.
Attached Files
kbBestAllDay.rpl (26.4 KB, 17 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Good to hear guys, too bad I haven't been able to compete yet, the times are usually from 2-8 AM for me, and with uni and all it's not easy for me to stay up that late

And hamr, get'out'or'formz!
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.