Toribash
Original Post
Mah replays!
Havent posted here for a while- well, i havent played for a while. Started playing again not long back- some of these things just started to make more sense all of a sudden.
While watching some of these please remember i wasnt to great before and i havent played in a while, so for me this is pretty good.
By the way, I thik bloodkitty helped me out with one of these- not quite sure. It should have both of our names as the auther if he did ^^
Attached Files
1.5_flips...tragedy_ensues.rpl (30.9 KB, 15 views)
1.5_flips...tragedy_ensues.rpl (30.9 KB, 15 views)
better.rpl (114.1 KB, 15 views)
better.rpl (114.1 KB, 15 views)
()) lol funnehs#.rpl (41.6 KB, 15 views)
()) lol funnehs#.rpl (41.6 KB, 15 views)
Ultimate_karate.rpl (54.6 KB, 13 views)
Ultimate_karate.rpl (54.6 KB, 13 views)
Re: Mah replays!
oop! missed a couple! uploaded them now!
Attached Files
())).rpl (69.9 KB, 12 views)
())).rpl (69.9 KB, 12 views)
doublejudochop.rpl (46.5 KB, 11 views)
doublejudochop.rpl (46.5 KB, 11 views)
wow!.rpl (33.6 KB, 11 views)
wow!.rpl (33.6 KB, 11 views)
epicnessbut so long.rpl (106.1 KB, 10 views)
epicnessbut so long.rpl (106.1 KB, 10 views)
Woot! Got some thumbs! Messing around tonight (it's taking over my life... meh.) and I made this. One of the best ones I've done. And no, I didn't edit it- I don't know how. That and I dont have toribash v2.0 upwards so I can't change the threshhold. It was me messing at the start, trying a variation to one of my common moves and BANG! No arms, legs or head left (and one of his shoulders is missing too )
Tell me what you think of it!
God why do I have to post again to upload something? This one is more funny than skill- he gives birth then dances around with all four... appendiges would be a better word than limbs. They're all attached, just not in an orthodox fashion.
Attached Files
a monstrosity of sin.rpl (84.0 KB, 9 views)
a monstrosity of sin.rpl (84.0 KB, 9 views)
im the only one who posts in here... i feel lonely. This should make you laugh out a little. DEATH TAP!!! plus i shrink then grow and an odd twist of fate.
Attached Files
I'll check these later, as this computer doesn't have Toribash.
but having seen your work before, I know its excellent