Toribash
Original Post
i heard that square roots suck....
im doing this thing and i need to know how to add square roots in their simplist forms together eg....

Sqrt(7)+Sqrt(7) any one wanna help me out on this one?
🫷🦚🫸
Sqrt(7)+Sqrt(7) = 2*sqrt(7)

harhar, srs
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I'm slightly confused what you want, but lucky for you I'm a nerd that carries a scientific calculator...

I got 3.105760987

Edit: Apparently Mosier is in a harder class than Algebra 2 :S
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
fuuuuuuu.... damn it i cant believe i forgot now how do i do -6 times i (sqrt) (7)

btw thanks mosier

edit: nvm i gave up on this equasion thing.
Last edited by sirkill1; Apr 15, 2010 at 04:31 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
holy FAUK! bookmarks tyvm deady...this is almost what i need im in algebra 2 though lets see if it knows what its doing =)

god damn damn it it doesnt support division and square roots which is basically all this thing im doing is =/
Last edited by sirkill1; Apr 15, 2010 at 06:07 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
no this isnt hard its that i need it for this equasion

p(x)=x^3-2x^2+8x; 0, -1, 1+i sqrt(7), 1-i sqrt (7)
i just couldnt figure out the last two...

and i forgot how to do it.....
plug in those numbers and what not for x gets on my nerves
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
if you guys find this hard i fear for the future

:| not everyone is good at math m0o. How about you try to help the kid instead of trying to prove, yet again, that you are intelligent.

Also I have no idea how to do this sort of stuff. I don't have one of the few jobs that requires me to though, and in highschool all I did was sleep.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
:| not everyone is good at math m0o. How about you try to help the kid instead of trying to prove, yet again, that you are intelligent.

Also I have no idea how to do this sort of stuff. I don't have one of the few jobs that requires me to though, and in highschool all I did was sleep.

So you didnt learn to add in school