Ranking
Original Post
Toribash.
In my opinion,Toribash is really falling apart ;(
First of all,the search and dealfinder were disabled,they will probably be fixed but it's been nearly 3 weeks now! then the QI buying,that's just not my favourite idea but I'm not complaining much about it..
Aaaand then it had to get worse so they are making is illegal to trade accounts and lottery apparently ¬¬
What do you think?
I think that slowly,everyone is going to leave,and the new people will think bad about it because they hadn't seen it before so the whole Toribash will die D:
They are just making it worse and worse and it seems like they won't stop ;(
Tint is sex.
I agree, but Nabi is doing the QI feature to gain money.. and I don't know about the other changes, but what I do know is that I don't like them.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
bawwww

You guys are too busy trying to find every little fault in this game, rather than enjoying it for what it is.
I mean, yea, there are some problems going on. This game isnt perfect. I mean, it is an indi game pretty much built by one person and managed by a very small group of individuals, most of them not even being paid for any services because tb doesnt make enough money to do so. You gotta cut em a little slack. And anyways, do any of these problems actually affect how a person enjoys the actual game?
So you can buy qi now. Does nabi put a gun to your head and tell you to buy 10k qi? no
So you cant sell accounts anymore. Tbh this is the only game ive ever known where selling accounts/currency between the players for real money was actually allowed. In most other mmos or browser games etc, it is illegal to do so. It's a giant liability issue for nabi to allow things like that. People complain about being able to buy qi now, but they have no problem buying a 10th dan account. wtf's up with that?
This game is only as bad as you make it. If you wanna enjoy the game for what it is, and for the community and friends you make, then you will have no problems in here. If you wanna cry about every little thing they do, then you should probably just leave anyways.

Also yea, the search thing sucks and makes me go , but shit happens.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
i agree with mosier, those things arent very imposrtant in the grand scheme of things, yeah its annoyong but dont waaste ur life rageing, today is the first day of the rest your life, make it a good one =3
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
I think that slowly,everyone is going to leave,[...]so the whole Toribash will die

lolwtfhaxbbqimo this wont happen..
who cares about qi, who cares about items, who cares about ranks?
i see master belts, who act like arses and noobs with void lol

to enjoy the game u only need nice people to play with and some skill
and THAT my friend isnt buyable.
My deviantART
so wut?
mosier,yeah I totally agree with you,i'm just stupid.
dor : i'm talking about the forum mainly..
Tint is sex.
I think you'll find there is good reasons for each of these, as well as downsides. Nabi isn't just implementing features to turn the game/forums to crap. There is always going to be split opinions I for one approve of the new changes. I maybe don't like the fact that account selling is now illegal but I understand it was necessary due to the abuse by some of the hardcore account sellers.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
bawwww

You guys are too busy trying to find every little fault in this game, rather than enjoying it for what it is.
I mean, yea, there are some problems going on. This game isnt perfect. I mean, it is an indi game pretty much built by one person and managed by a very small group of individuals, most of them not even being paid for any services because tb doesnt make enough money to do so. You gotta cut em a little slack. And anyways, do any of these problems actually affect how a person enjoys the actual game?
So you can buy qi now. Does nabi put a gun to your head and tell you to buy 10k qi? no
So you cant sell accounts anymore. Tbh this is the only game ive ever known where selling accounts/currency between the players for real money was actually allowed. In most other mmos or browser games etc, it is illegal to do so. It's a giant liability issue for nabi to allow things like that. People complain about being able to buy qi now, but they have no problem buying a 10th dan account. wtf's up with that?
This game is only as bad as you make it. If you wanna enjoy the game for what it is, and for the community and friends you make, then you will have no problems in here. If you wanna cry about every little thing they do, then you should probably just leave anyways.

Also yea, the search thing sucks and makes me go , but shit happens.

QFT.

If I had a dollar for every thread like this...If you look at the game itself the only things that have changed are the looks. The forums are secondary to the game, and honestly from my what I have seen of internet gaming (which isnt much, I will admit) our forums are far surpassing most game forums in terms of involvement. Who cares if you can buy Qi? I'm still a 5th dan, but I also still enjoy playing.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Mosier, that's the awesomest post i've ever read.

Also why the qi buying is so annoying, as d0r said master belts with void can be some newbies. I'm only a black belt but i have 2 years actually in tb, and i dont have the experience to say that this changes are terrible. It's not that bad :I they just want some money to make the game better. Keep waiting is so tiring, but it's worth the wait to the changes that nabi have for us