Ranking
Original Post
Prototype anyone?
Prototype. A game about a scientist in New York City that becomes infected with a virus called BlackLight. The virus allows him to shift different parts of his body into different forms of weaponry, armor, and even consume people to take their form. The game has a very interesting story line and great gameplay, but the graphics are not the best for the 360, and the main line quests sometimes get a bit repetitive. Other than that, its an incredible open-play sandbox game experience. So, the question is....is anyone besides me hooked?

Win ratio of one my alts :3
Played it. Nice game with a good gameplay and dynamics so it worth spending few hours on it. I like such games that don't require you to think much, and you just kill shit
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
About to try this on my system, dont know if I'll be able to, also, try to add some more info.

Hey man, good luck. Seeing as your running it on a pc (or so I think) tell me how the graphics look to you. Im running it on a Xbox360.

Win ratio of one my alts :3
Graphics are good on pc. It's definitely more for consoles though, since the control scheme was a but uncomfortable if I remember right.
But it sure was fun! Mindless consumption.
Might reinstall it once I get home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
It's fun for about half-an-hour until you come to the realisation that doing the same thing over and over against the same enemies just isn't fun.
I had it but finished it and after that it just got boring... But still I had some great fun. And 1 specific fight remained in my mind:the one against Elizabeth Greene
Proud member of [Pandora]