Ranking
Original Post
partys
hey, today i got into an argument with my dad about partys, he seems to believe that a RAVE party is exactly the same as any other party, but my argument is that, rave partys dont have as much drugs or alchohol and are generally less violent than others, and they have alot of cool guys (and babes)doing cool things with glow sticks and they have some of the best music around, but what is your opinion, is a rave party different from the rest, and why?
Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
my argument is that, rave partys dont have as much drugs

Hahahaha
compared to alot of other parties,rave parties dont have as much drugs as they do, i cant say i have been to every partie that there aver was, but, most of the rave partys have less drug use than some of the other parties that i have been to, why, what is your reason for laughing
Rave = UNCE UNCE UNCE + Glowsticks + Ecstasy
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
compared to alot of other parties,rave parties dont have as much drugs as they do, i cant say i have been to every partie that there aver was, but, most of the rave partys have less drug use than some of the other parties that i have been to, why, what is your reason for laughing

sources on this one, please. this shit is hilarious.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
lawl if your argument was that rave parties have not as much drugs as heroin parties - then you would be right but i don't think your father would be happy to hear this =D
Dalir
Lol yeah man. I want to know that too.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Rave parties have less alcohol and violence because everyone is on drugs, it makes perfect sense.

It's an unexceptionable reasoning
Long gone