Toribash
Original Post
So I played MW2 on the free weekend
and I was like ok lets go, choosed recon and was like run run run where is everyone? *dead* fuck! Oh well ok lets respawn go go go! WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE I CANT FIND THEM!! Oh look PEW PEW PEW PEW DEAD wow, he didn't even get a shot on me. Walkin some more lookin for someone PEW Dead! Aghh all these corners ok lets try this gain... Look in all directions at the same time... lets go... walking...*fuckin dead* *watches replay* wtf is this pussy hiding and then coming out to shoot me fuckin campers. *dead* wtf he did it too *dead* god damn it this game is full of pussy campers *I'll stay up here and hide this time* *sneaks out* PEW PEW dead Woot hey look another person, sneak out PEW PEW dead Yeah!! I'm pro!!! oh fuck wat am I doing? gahh ok next map maybe it wont be a camp fest... Started out trying to run and gun like a normal fps but nope still have to camp to be able to kill. couple more maps I am very dissapoint.

Tl;dr all the maps are meant for camping there is no way in hell I'm supposed to be able to run around and shoot people as I see them. This game is gay, and I'm glad I didn't buy it.
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Someone sucks at modern warfare 2, haha.

Also, good job on making a pointless thread.

I dont suck at fps games, mw2 just has it so you have to camp, running around and shooting people just wont work, this got me pissed.

I atleast keep a 1-1 kill/death ratio
Ahahaha, you suck.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
mw2 has a very short story mode
they specificly worked on multiplayer because they thought most ppl would like that most anyway.
Originally Posted by Dez View Post
I have a class specifically for running and I go like 20-5 usually

Ump silenced with lightweight & marathon? works for me alot
I use P90 silenced lightweight, marathon and Steady aim or sometimes commando
Back from le-dead
I use the Tar-21

And the ACR

Both are pretty effective...Oh and the snipers?

Intervention, Period.
Resto in parte figlio di una cagna