Toribash
Original Post
Half Life 2 - Deathmatch + Lost Coast
So i just wanted to know what hl2 deathmatch looks like and i searched it on utube.
i found a vid which explains how to get it free. first i thought its illegal but its not?
( link )
Check out my Youtube!
I'm pretty sure that downloading a game that costs money for free is illegal, i'd restrain from posting that part in this thread but you could provide more information about this game because I love it. <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
hl2 deathmatch is pretty much the same game as hl2, but its online and more fun D
im not sure what lost coast is..... maybe some insider can give more informations.
Check out my Youtube!
Lost Coast is just a really small map where you start with every weapon, go around killing Combines and a few poison headcrabs and blow up some place.
I think it took me around 30 minutes to finish.
that's legal
its an ATI offer, and there's a Nvidia offer too
but you cant install any hl2 mods but you can still play hl2 dm and loast coast =)
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
I got it for free, it just popped up one day in my *uninstalled* list on Steam.

It really isn't that much of a game really, more of a Source test released from valve.
Lost Coast was basicly a tech demo from Valve during the days where their graphic engine was updated to what it currently is now.
I have Deathmatch and Lost Coast, and lost coast is pretty fun after you beat it. Using console cheats to zoom into the Helicopters and such.

I tried Deathmatch once, bad internet connection at the time, I should try it again :o