Toribash
Original Post
Guy1321 is banned, forever...
The guy we all loved is banned, we don't know why:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Phishing.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

We are gonna try to talk to hampa and nabistudios and prove his innocence, but as long we know he is gone, our beloved co-leader and most of all good teammate is gone.

Pray for him!

EDIT: Know Guy say that he is accused for stealing a acc, thats just absurd.
Last edited by Tetomi; Mar 22, 2010 at 10:29 PM.
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Yea you have right, everybody in flawless, or everybody who knows him know that e could not do it, first he don't know how I think and for the second he don't want to!
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
hey i jus visited bit my old clan and then i saw this and my feeling told me to post here.

I think i speak for everyone that all gonna miss him
even me when he kicked me out of the clan i hated him but now when i see he is away i miss him too and now i just see what he did for me the long time in the clan FL
I hope he makes a second account so you guys still stay under friends
if not and he stops playing toribash we all have to miss him...
I was an ass to him and thats why im sorry guy if you read this forgive me D:

I just wanted to tell this..