Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Obama, didnt we execute that guy?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
First of all no, and second...
Some, maybe most, of the people in our country really don't like him right now. With the healthcare bill and "not doing what he promised to do while campaining" like almost every other president ends up doing.
I don't know much about Guam, but if they respect their leaders more than we do, I respect that. Of course, here, that's what you get when you have freedom of speech. (government made fun of)
If you do get to meet him, enjoy it as much as you can. It must not be all that often that an American president comes to Guam, even just to refuel his plane.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
First of all no, and second...
Some, maybe most, of the people in our country really don't like him right now. With the healthcare bill and "not doing what he promised to do while campaining" like almost every other president ends up doing.
I don't know much about Guam, but if they respect their leaders more than we do, I respect that. Of course, here, that's what you get when you have freedom of speech. (government made fun of)
If you do get to meet him, enjoy it as much as you can. It must not be all that often that an American president comes to Guam, even just to refuel his plane.

actually, everyone has freedom of speech

america just likes to elect shit presidents.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
actually, everyone has freedom of speech

america just likes to elect shit presidents.

lol'd
So true.

My dad was a Vietnam vet. so :o
piss
yeah right, america is so corrupt there is no such thing as freedom of speech
bring back wibbles
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post

I dunno what we expect him to do. He's a president, not the Congress. But then again, I get the feeling some swing voters aren't even sure what the president does when they vote. This is a funny country.

Anyway, I hope you get to meet him. Maybe you could get a picture with him or an autograph or something. I'm not sure if he does that, but it's cool to meet presidents anyway.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Wait, so not only did the USA fail to kill this guy, but I am to understand that he has become the president of Guam?! O_o
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."