Ranking
Original Post
Pci video card
hi guys i just bought online the club 3d hd 4350.
i only have a pci slot so i bought this one, i heard this should be alot better than my standard onboard intel extreme graphics 2.

but i have 2 questions for you guys.

first wich games can i play with it.

second.

does somebody knows if this card haves a pixelshader so ye wich version,
same about hardware T&L and vertex shader.

i will show the spec here.

Processor-kloksnelheid 600 MHz
Afmetingen B x D x H 167 x 56 x 32 mm
Minimale processor Intel®, AMD?
Minimaal RAM 512 MB
Maximum geheugen grafische adapter 512 MB
Model LP
Mac-compatibiliteit Nee
Grafische adapter, soort geheugen DDR2-SDRAM
Grafische adapter RAMDAC 400 MHz
Soort aansluiting PCI
Geheugenbus 64 bit
Grafische processor RV710
Maximum resolutie 2560 x 1600 pixels
Technische details ATI Avivo?, UVD, ATI Stream?
VGA (D-Sub)poort(en) 1
Compatibele besturingssystemen Microsoft® Windows® XP 32/64-Bit, MCE;\nMicrosoft® Windows® Vista 32/64-Bit;\nMicrosoft® Windows® 7 32/64-Bit.
Kloksnelheid geheugen 800 MHz
Full HD Ja
Dubbel VGA Ja
Ondersteuning voor parallel processing Nee
DirectX versie 10.1
OpenGL versie 3.2
Shader model versie 5.0
DVI-I poorten 1
Minimum system power supply 350 W
Aantal HDMI-poorten 1
HDMI Ja
HDCP Ja
Resolutie (maximum analoog) 2048 x 1536 pixels
Resolutie (maximum digitaal) 2560 x 1600 pixels
Stream processors 80
Type koeling passive
"DirectX versie 10.1
OpenGL versie 3.2"

"600 MHz"
"512 MB" "DDR2-SDRAM"
"RAMDAC 400 MHz"

I'm not sure this is all speculations from your Video Card, or the Video Card you're looking at, but it should be able to play any game, with a graphic setting to DirectX 10.1 or lower.
OpenGL 3.2 <- Plenty enough to play Toribash with all shaders on.

Very concerning though, is that your card may be pretty slow, I didn't see a bit rate in there, all I seen was 64 Bit, and I doubt that's part of your video card. If so... you may want to look at something better. 250w is the default PSU I use to have in my PC, and it could play Toribash with around 20FPS I believe.

Disclaimer: If I am 100% wrong, all blame goes to the language those spectations were in, and the terrible amount of sleep I've been getting lately.

Edit: The reason I mentioned the PSU was some graphics cards need to be linked up to your power supply, to be used at 100% capability, or even used at all. My card is an ATI Radeon HD 5770, a replacement for whatever I had before. I needed a 450w PSU so I bought a 850w to feed that, and whatever I may get in the future enough power.
Last edited by SokuTofu; Mar 9, 2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: I don't remember...
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
ur processor is small
and 512mb ram for win 7 and to work with it and play games u need more
buy a 2gb ram it will help u alot ask me

i used to play burnout paradise it was laggy with max graphics
then i bought a 2gb more now i get it at 58-60 fps on max and AA is x8

u need a good cpu to play games (some) 'smooth' with an mid-range Gpu

than a good Gpu with an low-range cpu wont play so 'smooth'
Last edited by Suspect; Mar 9, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
Originally Posted by BlackDemon View Post
the CPU is the main thing that gets the fps

I wouldn`t say so...you can have the best CPU in the world...but if you got an integrated video card it won`t work too well.I know from my own experience. If you want good fps you need the combination of CPU, ram and video card.Not only one.
Proud member of [Pandora]
lol i will fix it its unclear what i meant

what i mean is it dint help u if u have eg.GTX 260 and a Intel P4 1GHz

u wont get the fps u will suppose to get

but a good CPU eg. quad core 2.8 and a eg.8500 Gpu will give u more fps than a
eg. P4 1GHz with a 8500

well so far as i know off
I understood what you meant.

If you got a good card yes, the cpu is also important.But if the card is weak you can have world`s best CPU and it will still not work well.
Proud member of [Pandora]
First of all theres a difference between a "PCI video card" and a "PCI-Express video card", which is the case. PCI video cards are a rare dying breed, since PCI (do not mistake with PCI-Express) is an older, less effective expansion slot.

And you do need a somewhat good CPU to run modern games. Because even though they will need more video card power than anything else, the CPU can bottleneck the video card's performance. You don't need a Quad Core. A good dual core will more than suffice for good graphics card. A dual core with 2.4 GHz (and above) CPU will be enough.

You didn't mentioned your CPU nor RAM. We need to know those specs too
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
I got a question...what is the PCIe 1x used for? Cause I haven`t seen anything for it...

some sound cards such as asus Xonar D2x use it. Plus some other cards such as ethernet cards and so on. PCI-express is meant to substitute normal PCI slots, the process is a slow one though since a lot of cards still use normal PCI interface connectors. And PCIe 1x is somewhat uncommon because most motherboards will ship bigger expansion slots such as PCIe 4x or even multiple PCI-ex 16x instead of PCIe 1x... And now you ask me: What if I don't have a PCIe 1x slot to plug my Asus Xonar D2x (for example)? No problem. These slots are designed to fit all PCIe cards as long as they're big enough for them. That means you can use a small Xonar D2x card on bigger slots such as the PCIe 4x or even the PCIe 16x used by graphics cards. ;) intelligent design lol

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 9, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi