Ranking
Original Post
Windows 7 Home Premium
Hi!

I install Windows 7 Home Premium on my laptop and i have some problems that i like that you can answer me

First i instaled Toribash and works very slow, Second when i im listens music, playing cumputer games the sound have some strange noise and when i go to install "Songbird Media Player" appears a messange that the songbird cant install :S

I really need help

Sorry for the bad english
Well, I could start tossing around ideas from A to Z, or maybe you could give more info. Such as, CPU, GPU, Sound Card, speakers/headphones etc. Did problems start right after Windows 7 or some time later, did you install anything else recently, antivirus checks/updates, antispyware etc.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Well, I could start tossing around ideas from A to Z, or maybe you could give more info. Such as, CPU, GPU, Sound Card, speakers/headphones etc. Did problems start right after Windows 7 or some time later, did you install anything else recently, antivirus checks/updates, antispyware etc.

Yes i install the W7 and the sound and the other problems show up and after this probles i install avast, WoW, and with all this problem i install XP sound drivers and the noise reduce but still making strange noise
Do they show up _right away_ or _some time later_. And if some time later then how long after and did you install anything within that time period.
I asked for the hardware specs so some hardware person can check if it can run Windows 7, that information could be helpfull.
I guess that XP sound drivers are made for Windows XP? That could be a problem.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by DesiTwist View Post
Did you install the video card driver?

well i think so, was my brother that istall W7 on my laptop and i think that he installed the video drive
Well I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64x. On both my computers. Laptop and desktop. And I don't have this problem. But I did get a familiar one on my Vista basic back at my other home. Just try re-installing toribash, updating drivers, and run a driver scan.
Breaking rules is bad
i would say that maybe your laptop will not hold windows 7 because most computer use a bigger hard drive know so it would make the computer faster antoher is that the graphics card is bad for toribash and sound card for the sound. it depends what windows 7 you installed. becasue there are different types of windows.
██████████████████
Originally Posted by CAMOXODKA View Post
i would say that maybe your laptop will not hold windows 7 because most computer use a bigger hard drive know so it would make the computer faster antoher is that the graphics card is bad for toribash and sound card for the sound. it depends what windows 7 you installed. becasue there are different types of windows.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Wait, no, I understand a bit, and you're completely wrong and inane.

To the OP: What kind of laptop do you have, that should help us out quite a bit.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH