Ranking
Original Post
Do's and Don'ts for SPRING BREAK!(if ur on it)
Well apparently I'm on Spring break, so maybe some of u guys are on it, past it, or almost on it. Well for u guys on spring break here's some do's and don'ts: AlWAYS ALWAYS have fun, don't be nerdy and go to the library or crap, go to an amusement park, the park, a bowling alley, chill with ur friends, chill with ur dog(cat too, or bird or any other pet), if u have kids(luckily i don't) go to a movie,an aquarium(one of my favorites when i was a kid) don't go to boring things that you're kids are gonna hate. now, Don't stop hanging with ur gf or bf when u have time, don't go to boring places, don't drink too much(or you'll find urself on the floor or possibly the police station(trust me, don't drink too much). for you guys & girls almost on spring break: prepare yourself, call a party or call ur friends, don't be lazy to do crap, if ur feeling lazy just sit in front or ur TV or video game while were having fun(sometimes i do, do that stuff but hey! this is a thread). for you guyz & girls who past spring break: hope u had fun, so sorry this aint for u. P.S. moderators, i know there is a fun side of you, so don't close this thread or ill be vewy sad ;_;

cheers, tagger67
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
haha i must ask, what is the point of this thread?

that being said, it won't stop people from playing toribash, right? =P

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Do : get so drunk you can barely stand. Then drink some more.
Everyday.

Don't : Don't get drunk.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Do : get so drunk you can barely stand. Then drink some more.
Everyday.

Don't : Don't get drunk.

well, thats fun too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
This spring break Ima try to get a tan.
Probably won't work, I live in washington state.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Dude.
Wall of text.
Grammar helps combat that, but still. Line spacing is your friend.

Moving on,
why do you care if people like to sit inside and do things.
I personally am an "über-nerd," and I know that I love sitting inside doing nerdy things.
I find it rather condescending, for one, to hear you tell people to do what you like to do for fun.

Spring break is what you make of it.
"Do's and Don'ts" are a rather pointless idea for Spring Break simply because not everyone likes the same things. Overall, though my opinion counts for little,
I greatly dislike the OP simply because you tried to say something, but did it in the most condescending elevated way possible.

Have a nice day.
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them