Ranking
Fucking terrible ending, but a bloody good show. I personally like the first one best. I enjoyed the music, The woman was very attractive.
Aw, I really liked it until they tried to be all super edgy or some shit and the girl kidnaps the one guy and shoots the pov guy. Really cool until then actually :/ The woman was lovely also.

Kinda reminds me of this Only with less molestation, nudity, and gender surprises. That isnt the full video btw, cant show it because it has teh bewbs. But in the end the person is a chick. This was the only good thing The Prodigy every did btw.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady's late pet space lama
Jolly good show!

not exactly fresh, but that's not the point. I enjoyed seeing this again.

It's a bit "artsier" than I'd usually watch all the way true. Yes, I did partially because of the attractive girl.

tl;dr: You're screwed anyways.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by PyroTime View Post
I dont get it? He is time travel or something? Or is this all just in his mind to weigh the choices of what to do?

The point is that you don't get it. You can't get it. You have to guess a bit.

I'd say it's, like I said, done to show that not always can you make good after a perfectly obliviously made bad choice.

It's more like showing us what the guy could've done, than he himself contemplating on all the things he could've done. I'd say so because the girls turns out to be a bitch in all of them, but by the time of the first time rewind, the guy's already shown affection to her, which would mean he doesn't suspect that. Or maybe he's really paranoid.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!