Toribash
Original Post
new windtunnel mod (with two difficulties)
this is basically two mods in one, an easy and a hard version of my mod. this mod is a tunnel witch the tori is pulled though with sideways gravity. there are many obsticals along the way such as walls or poles or loose objects. the objective of the mod is obviously to get past without being destroyed. this tends not to be that easy as you will see. but you do have a pole hand to help u navigate the tunnel. included is various photos and the mod itself. plz enjoy and set the engage hight above 100.
Attached Images
windtunnel 1.JPG (38.6 KB, 79 views)
windtunnel 3.JPG (24.4 KB, 42 views)
windtunnel2.JPG (45.4 KB, 51 views)
Attached Files
windtunnel easy.tbm (1.3 KB, 74 views)
windtunnel hard.tbm (1.3 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Xenomania; Nov 6, 2007 at 10:31 PM.
becuse its required you have a screenshot! all in favor! The screen shot for the mod CANNOT! be a attached file!

BTW thanks for adding the thumnails
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
Ummm... sorry if this sounds noobish but its in html format.... and i cant get it to tbm format. Please help me. wait....i got it to tbm format... lemme try it.
Originally Posted by sakiskid View Post
Sorry, but I didn't like it. it was messed up.

Ya alot of people get that. thats only because the large amount of objects in it may cause it to be buggy.. just reload it i swear theres nothing wrong with the actually tbm.