Ranking
Original Post
Red Dead Redemption
Damn, I am really exited about this one

The first one (Red Dead Revolver) was just pure fun.

Red Dead Redemption is a Western epic, set at the turn of the 20th century when the lawless and chaotic badlands began to give way to the expanding reach of government and the spread of the Industrial Age. A follow up to the 2004 hit Red Dead Revolver, this game tells the story of former outlaw John Marston, taking players on a great adventure across the American frontier.

Red Dead Redemption features an open-world environment for players to explore, including frontier towns, rolling prairies teaming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes - each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions. Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the harshness of one of the world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it.

Last edited by qq5ben; Feb 21, 2010 at 08:00 AM.
It indeed looks amazing and realistic, neat graphics too... Apart from the bodies flying from the impact of bullets... lol that's Hollywood physics, not real life physics.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
WOW. That's actually a hot tip. It looks amazing! Also, the video is beautiful.

Peace up there, friend.

What a voice!
Last edited by Addicter; Feb 21, 2010 at 10:24 PM.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Looks like GTA in the old west. Two things that are AWESOME.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Addicter View Post
WOW. That's actually a hot tip. It looks amazing! Also, the video is beautiful.

Peace up there, friend.

What a voice!

He says ease not peace
It's out right ?
Looks good, the bad thing is that it's not for PC

Would love it for PC, West and GTA :O
Centuries Of Damn