Toribash
Original Post
A Mod SERVER request.
Okay, my comp sucks so much donkey, i cant run shaders or make a server for multi >_<. So i was just hoping that someone could make a Deady Wrist server. Here are my recommended settings

Dismembership hold: 7000 (trust me u will need it cuse people will grab them spin wrist and u and him will go flying real fun but risky =P)

Distance: 100-300

DQ: Off

Thats all. Btw to make this a little hard, we all know that we cant ungrip our hands once we grab, so that could be a down side, so i pretty much think its perfect. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Last edited by DarkBlade325; Nov 4, 2007 at 07:40 AM.
You could probably get online and people would be willing to apply that to their setting but dont post it on the forums it wont work. Thats why we have Mr. Poptarts mods room
Originally Posted by Crystalman View Post
You could probably get online and people would be willing to apply that to their setting but dont post it on the forums it wont work. Thats why we have Mr. Poptarts mods room

I thought those mods just came at random? or pop himself adds em. Cuse only ones ive seen are mini tori (sped up moves) and ally top fight.

Anyway i just thought it would be pretty brutal with DW in multi, kinda liek this replay but crazyer o_O.
Attached Files
00wtfhappened.rpl (33.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by DarkBlade325; Nov 4, 2007 at 09:17 AM.
i put all sorts of mods on the arkane server.
but i can only use ones that are on the server-hosting computer, so you have to ask veb/hampa to put them on for you.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
i put all sorts of mods on the arkane server.
but i can only use ones that are on the server-hosting computer, so you have to ask veb/hampa to put them on for you.

ahhh ok. cuse i don't really know how mods on servers work >_< sorry for the trouble.
Last edited by DarkBlade325; Nov 4, 2007 at 09:21 AM.
except a lot of mods are already on, (like jousting and sumo, the popular ones) so it might already be on.
If it came with toribash, it's probably already on.

I can try it on the arkane server if you like.
Ok first off please don't flame me for this, but you can make your own server? I always just thought it was only the servers on the list?
Originally Posted by edthefirst View Post
Ok first off please don't flame me for this, but you can make your own server? I always just thought it was only the servers on the list?

You could make your own servers until 3.0, as far as I know. I think that they took it out.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Originally Posted by masterjepo View Post
You could make your own servers until 3.0, as far as I know. I think that they took it out.

Oh, ok. That sucks, I wish they still had that.