Toribash
Original Post
Good Books
Have you read any lately?

If so post what you have read lately or are currently reading so we can all benefit from them.

I'm currently reading The Hunger Games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Games

Only just started, but really good so far. I tend not to give a shit about the characters but I don't mind the main character Katniss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Monoxcide View Post
I just got done reading a book called Everlost. One of the best books I have ever read.
Id advise reading it. EverLost

Read that a while ago. Was well written and the concept was purely amazing. Quantum Prophecy is a series I'm currently into. It's pretty good so far.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
May seem too childish, but the Inheritance trilogy (soon book four will be out) are very good reads, if you don't mind the average 600+ pages. You may have to care about the characters slightly to understand it all, and have a long-term memory, but it is totally worth reading them.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Hunger Games and Fallen Angels,Best books I ever read
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Such a good series, i read the books recently, the last one especially, blew my mind. that author knows how to write well.

Ps: do not watch the movie, it will spoil the book
^ Saw the movie the other day, may read the series now it was pretty good + somewhat funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I just read Unseen Academicals, Terry Pratchett's new book. Again. I love the Discworld series, and anything else by Terry Pratchett.
also I believe that I already made a similar thread...
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES