Toribash
Original Post
XD are u smokin ?? or drinkin ???
hello ima just want to know how many pple are smokin in the toribash comunity XD plz post ur age how long have u smokin and what brand and how did u started it , XD i know its a stupid thread but louds of pple are posted in the last forum ive been member in.

ok so im gonna start ive been smokin for 2 years now im smokin marlboro red
XD my age is 18 started smokin age is 16 XD

ok i got a new question lol are u drinkin ?? if so plz post ur age, age started drinkin how much do u drink and how often XD and how did u start XD.

ive started to drink in the age of 15 i mean ive went to my freinds house party and like saw some hes father alchohol closet XD and some how convinced him to open a bottle of brandy XD i was wasted XD

now i goin like once a week or twice to drink with my freinds in their house or my house sometimes they are house partys so its really fun XD ive been wasted yesterday,

i normaly drink like 4 beers and two 4 shots of vodka or takila XD sometimes we sits in pubs lol
Last edited by Onamist; Feb 13, 2010 at 08:22 AM.
you forgot your age dude...
and btw smoking sucks and everybody who smokes too.
if you didnt notice:
That means you suck.

user infracted and consequently banned for a day for insulting other members. ~apple
Last edited by RedDevil; Feb 12, 2010 at 08:20 PM.
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
you forgot your age dude...
and btw smoking sucks and everybody who smokes too.
if you didnt notice:
That means you suck.

seriously, though, avoid insulting other members.

i've smoked since i was 17, and yes, i know the harms that come from it. and no, i don't smoke regularly.
I smoked one cig in my weeaboo days because Hyde made it look cool.
(Not trolling)
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't smoke, but i would not be able to stop if I started. Because smoking is an ADDICTER. hrhr
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
I'm a heavy smoker and have been for one hell of a long time. Brand doesn't matter IMO.

As for possible health issues... Meh, gonna die at some point anyway. If anything it'll save me all the years of being old, senile & incontinent all you non-smokers can look forward to.

As for people stating smokers are idiots - it's just a personal choice. Each to their own.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I've smoked regularely since I was 13 (I'm 16 now)
I usually smoke red Smart or L&M

EDIT:
Meh, gonna die at some point anyway. If anything it'll save me all the years of being old, senile & incontinent all you non-smokers can look forward to.

QFT
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010