Toribash
Original Post
someone fix my mod please
I cant figure out how to get the sphere to stay its size ( i want it do be decap and small and long) and the platforms the fighters are on are instagib.

The porpose of the mod is simple. jump at each other and avoid dq and the instagib pole. meant to be played on multiplayer.

please dont play without fixing it. After fixing just give me some advice becuse this is my first mod.
Attached Files
deadlymetalrod.tbm (582 Bytes, 11 views)
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
well for starters, your whole level is mis-aligned, the cylinder only edges tori but hits uke head on.

Can you please explain in more detail?
I don't understand what you mean...
Do the fighters start below those platforms so the cylinder falls on them, or do they start on top?

its impossible to have a really long, skinny cylinder. I can make it using a box though.
Last edited by Jam0864; Nov 3, 2007 at 08:34 AM.
they both start on the platforms and jump at each other and kill eachother while trying to avoid the static insta-decap pole. its meant to be simple
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
its impossible to have a really long, skinny cylinder. I can make it using a box though.

Me thinks you be wrong, see attachment...

As for your mod benclark, i'll get working on it... ^_^

Edit: Umm ben, what height should the bar be?
Attached Files
VeryLongSkinnyCylinder.tbm (132 Bytes, 9 views)
Last edited by Shook; Nov 3, 2007 at 05:50 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
a bit higher than the platforms so its a challange to jump over it
wtf?

Well congratz, you got a really long skinny cylinder. 0.o
no seriously, congratz. =D
When i was making my motorcycle mod, it wouldn't allow me to do that...
Maybe because of new toribash version you can do that or something. -.-
Well is that what you wanted benclark?
no what i wanted was the mod to be fixed becuse when i saved and used it the cylinder was a regular cylander isntead of a small long one. And i re-edited shook's version to where YOU CAN ACTULLY JUMP OVER THE BAR! no offence shook. And i sent him some tc for helping me

again thank you shook