Ranking
Original Post
Touch Screen Devices
Really random but interesting topic.. Ok so everyone knows how godly the iPod Touch or iPhone is.. The touch screen on that thing simply amazes me. Its so quick to respond to even the slightest touch.

I never really paid attention to the fluidness of the iPod touch screen until I got my phone like 2 months ago.. the Motorola Cliq..

I love that phone to death n all but the touch screen on it has so much delay. I mean it has a pretty decent response time but the delay is noticeable when compared to an iTouch..

So I was wondering.. What is the reason for the iTouch/Phone's godly touch screen.. is it the hardware or the software?
I'm no tech wizard but its probably the Hardware is more sophisticated.

I don't own an ipod Touch but ive used one. pretty good touch screen
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Sup numbers
Aw man.. I was kinda hoping it was software so that my phone's touch screen could feel more fluid.. I guess ill just have to wait till my next upgrade then
It's hardware, I believe. But I don't know how an Ipod works. A NintendoDS works with two very thin layers of electricity-conducting layers, and when they touch ( by pressing them together) the conduct and the DS says where it was.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I'm on my iPod right now.
It responds so fast, and this website is loading unbeliveably quickly.
I love my iTouch.
:3
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Same do I. Apple just keeps up doing a nice job.

Anyhow, I would not pay the iPad. It is a waste of time, 'cause it is just a heavy, unpractical copy of the iPod. And if you like books, you should not need electronics in my opinion.
An iPhone is pretty unnecessary, it's bulky and slow(er than the iTouch).
Also if you want a phone on the iTouch, just use the Skype app. Your headphones automatically come with a microphone in them anyways.
An iPhone is pretty unnecessary, it's bulky and slow.

Agreed. Moreover, it sucks to text-message. And the boxes within the iPhone are quite bad, too.
My dad has one, and he is not at all happy.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.