Ranking
Original Post
My new phone ^^
REDONE TO BE NOT BRAGGING

edit: OH gawd forgot the name lulz! It's the Palm pre with sprint

K so it doesnt feel as plasticy once you get used to it, definitely strong since "IT FELL" a couple of times alredy off my desk, right fell totally wasnt me accidentally pushing it off or anything.

Camera is pretty nice has a flash too. Speaker is average for a phone.

Allot of free apps not too many good ones and to buy an app you have to use a credit card -_- no paypal or anything. Got a homebrew app browser for home brew apps that includes themes. The alarms for some reason didnt go off this morning I was lucky to wake up on my own. I checked and they were all set to on weird...

It freezes sometimes or will go slow but that's rare. The battery life isnt great but I've never owned a smart phone so nothing to compare to. The screen will blacken when you're on the phone when you have it next to your face it has a sensor thingy that senses faces...Some of the buttons are SUPER small and I end up doing something I didnt want to do. Flash support will be added soon.

I dont even use the center button that much I dont see why they put it on there... I just flick up from the bottom.

The head phone jack is at the top which is rather inconvenient when putting and getting it out of your pocket as I'd generally put it in with the plug at the top, but then when I pull it out it's awkward getting it to be upright. Also the plug doesnt even fit in all the way there is a very tiny amount of metal showing and it is pretty loose fitting. I was worried that when it gets pulled out music would blast through the phone and the teacher would take it away or I'd get strange looks, but no it pauses the song thankfully.

You can rearrange the buttons anyway you want.

Uhm thats about it, pretty much just described the entire phone right there if you're thinking of buying it you can ask a question and I can answer... Sorry for a lack of paragraphs but I dont feel like making it neat so instead it's like this.
Last edited by PyroTime; Feb 12, 2010 at 04:47 AM.
You made this thread to brag yourself?

I have a Samsung Tocco f480 touchscreen, i hate it, its hard to use, the theme is ugly, it does not have greek, it does not have pen by default, it has bad playback, and it has an annoying leather flipflop
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
my bro and me have the iphone, my sis has the blackberry storm, and my mom has the droid....

omg, i have to comfort myself with anokia 5200....
lol wut
More discussion & less bragging please. You make people with simple phones (like me) jealous.
Clan Blood Leader
Uhhh... you kinda forgot a little detail... the name of the phone >.>

Imma take a guess and say its the motorola cliq ^^