Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Windows Eplorer is a bitch
Ok forums, I am relying on you for some help. Recently, my windows explorer has stopped fucking working whenever I try to move files around. Example: Trying to delete a file from the recycling bin or move a file from one folder to another. I have to end explorer.exe and then run it again from command prompt. Plus, my headphones have stopped working. Not sure if that's related, but if anyone knows why THATS happening, share.
Originally Posted by piemanbob View Post
Try mozilla firefox

The problem is with Windows Explorer not Internet Explorer.
Clan Blood Leader
Try this:

Disk check:
go to your command prompt (With Admin Privileges on) type chkdsk /f. it will require a reboot. do it. then a computer check will peform, it will also fix errors on hard drive.

or try a registery cleaner.
Already did a disk check, and a registry clean did nothing. However, it did cause my headphones to start working again. Keep em coming, and thanks for the help I've already gotten.
Does it give you an error message when you try to delete/move things? If so what is it?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
No error message. Don't remember what it's called right now, but you know the bar that estimates how much time you have left when moving and deleting files? Like, the green bar? I sound like a computer illiterate jerk, but I just can't remember that goddamn things name! Anyway,that thing just freezes halfway through and I have to restart explorer.exe using command prompt.