Toribash
Original Post
Penalty Shoot Out Mod :D
Set the engage distance to between 500 - 515 for best results, the replays here are 515 and 510 engage distance. (I used ARK to zip it so if nogo post and I'll hijack a windows machine)

EDIT: screenies attached....its a very simple mod but could be fun...
Attached Images
psom1.jpg (31.3 KB, 133 views)
psom2.jpg (35.3 KB, 81 views)
psom3.jpg (41.9 KB, 80 views)
Attached Files
penaltyshootoutmod.zip (52.5 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by smeebob; Nov 1, 2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: what else would a penalty shoot out be? O.o
insert sig there
ye and what does it do? does it shout like "waaaaaaaaaaaaah" when you tuch the ground?
Edit: uh aint that football?
Last edited by accountnotinuse_Jack; Nov 1, 2007 at 08:20 PM.
jack, I can tell your new. when it goes "waahhhhhhh" that means theres dissqualification on. so. please, never say "wahhhhhhhh" again after this post. its kinda ridiculous
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
You know, not to ruin the party here, but isn't this almost the same as fastsoccer?
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Hmmm. Wasn't aware of a similar mod, but yeah I'm not claiming to be first or anything, just messing around a bit. :P
insert sig there
you have to have a breif discription of the mod >.>
also if you dont want the screenshot text in your screenshot type /clear (or /cl) before taking the next screenshot
omg this is exactly the same as fastsoccer! and it's the SECOND ONE like that...
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
this one is better then the other penelty shoot mod
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.