Ranking
yeah, this is awful.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Well, if he knew a thing or 2 about physics he wouldn't have attempted that stunt in the first place.

Of course, there's no way in hell someone is going to be "fine" after dropping from that height with a bike. You'd be lucky to break just a couple bones.
We shouldn't blame the company we should blame the guy for committing suicide. That bastard committed suicide and then people blamed ESPN for laughing at it and everyone getting pissed cus he's dead cus of suicide? Sure maybe if he died because of the stunt, or murdered or just about any other way to die there is, but no he offed himself, the dumbest way to die ever. Also why would you do something so stupid? What was he expecting to happen? To not go 20 feet into the air?

I hope he atleast killed himself the cool way;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxTq681RAjM

Oh ya right, they are dumb for saying he was fine as if nothing happened to him, really do they even look this stuff up or do they just assume he's completely fine and say that so noone will rage at them?

edit: to the below, I has fixored it.
Last edited by isaac; Feb 4, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
We shouldn't blame the company we should blame the guy for committing suicide. That bastard committed suicide and then blamed ESPN for laughing at it and everyone getting pissed cus he's dead cus of suicide? Sure maybe if he died because of the stunt, or murdered or just about any other way to die there is, but no he offed himself, the dumbest way to die ever.

yup isaac, you're as stupid over here as on GD. just checking.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
yup isaac, you're as stupid over here as on GD. just checking.

Explain to me why you think my opinion is wrong, was suicide not his own doing? Was he not the one stupid enough to do that stunt?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop