Toribash
Original Post
Pit Spike
PIT SPIKE MOD

Here's a mod i made...actually its my first one...tried to replicate the MK Pit stage , due to limitations however there are only 5 spikes on each side ... due to other limitations u dont implale on the spikes...but thinking on a way to do it..
Also Working on bypassing the limitation to put more spikes...for now its too unstable so i am not gonna release that version just yet...
Here's what i got so far :

Recomended Distance 100-120
Recomended Height 1825
Attached Files
SlasH-SpikePit.tbm (2.2 KB, 44 views)
thnx ;) ... im working on bypassing the limit ..... i can do it , but than its alot of work for putting more spikes , as i cant do it via the worldbuilder....but if this mod gets some attention , i will do it

PS :
I tried making the mod with more spikes .... i got around to 45 spikes at side , or
in other words 92 objects....
But this time there were not 12 objects , and there werent 92...
i had a total of 16 objects (14 spikes + pit)
Can anyone explain what the heck , cause i dont get it ...
the Worldbuilder has a limitation of 12 objects...but does the engine
has a limitation in how many objects can be rendered?!
Last edited by SlasHDaFiveNine; Oct 31, 2007 at 11:14 PM.
the world builder has a limit of 12 becuase after 12 it starts getting really wierd and some times closes itself on poeple, you can actualy put as many objects as you want but the mod will hardly work, if ever >.>
Yeah, I was gonna spread the spikes out on my spike mod, but I cba. Thanks for doing my work for me. :P
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸