Ranking
Original Post
post a pic of ur pc
^^
post a pic of ur box(inside and out) keybord mouse etc i will post if i can find the cam
Stay in topic please.
Also it's good manners for the threads starter to also start showing pictures.
But yea, I'm not going to bother getting a camera, let alone tearing my laptop apart so yea, no pics from me to be expected.
Clan Blood Leader
thst ur old pc is it?
i am taking pics now of my pc

do some cleening its full of dust

here r the pics i used my phone cuz i cant find the stupid cam
Attached Images
24-01-10_1120.jpg (62.4 KB, 30 views)
24-01-10_1121.jpg (60.5 KB, 28 views)
24-01-10_1123.jpg (68.6 KB, 35 views)
24-01-10_1125.jpg (47.7 KB, 116 views)
24-01-10_1126.jpg (67.9 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by Suspect; Jan 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM.
fuck! VX you urgently need some cable management lessons. lol so does tertywerty
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
fuck! VX you urgently need some cable management lessons. lol so does tertywerty

And some dusting too.
Clan Blood Leader

Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
And some dusting too.

cable i know i am to lazy to do it u cant c it tho
and dusting i did it +-a week b4 i taken that pic

And My cable management is just about perfect, except for my E-SATA cables which are too short.

I just noticed something... most of the lights in my computer have gone out, the two crescent spots on the front and my LED strips on the inside.
Last edited by Yourface; Jan 26, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
And My cable management is just about perfect, except for my E-SATA cables which are too short.
-snip-
I just noticed something... most of the lights in my computer have gone out, the two crescent spots on the front and my LED strips on the inside.

Do want LED keyboard. :v