Toribash
Original Post
Tetris mod
i was messing around, not that serious a mod

also uses the new feature, transparency =P

avoid the glitchy blocks that fall and eventualy smush you (ignoring the fact that going left or right would easily save you) fun to skrew with, have fun =D
Attached Files
TetrisMod.tbm (1.5 KB, 65 views)
i think i doesn't really crash

it just calculates the exactangle byt fractions of a degree of the odyparts and gets mixed up cuz the block is so heave that it pushes them inside the ground. so it's overloaded with information and can't operate.

in essence, this is like crashing, it won't work, but i think if you let it wait for some time it'd probs right itself
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
sweet mod to see toris getting crushed (lol *points to my siggy*)
▄▄▄▄ Black ▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀ Belt ▀▀▀▀▀
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
i think i doesn't really crash

it just calculates the exactangle byt fractions of a degree of the odyparts and gets mixed up cuz the block is so heave that it pushes them inside the ground. so it's overloaded with information and can't operate.

in essence, this is like crashing, it won't work, but i think if you let it wait for some time it'd probs right itself

it closes itself -.-
oh it DOES close itself... well doesn't happen with trebucket, hehe, i put uke under the weight... that only made it very slow and choppy, but didn't actually crash it on the computer i used

also the explanation (with a lot of typoes, sorry) is about what happened with the trebucket, i thought this would be kinda the same
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!