Ranking
Original Post
Is Battlefield 2 Worth It?
My bro is looking into Battlefield 2. I'm not sure if it's worth the 10 bucks to play.

Here's the Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQBoM8FjjFQ

Summary:
So basically Battlefield 2 is just another First Person Shooter game, except with a huge map without boundaries. Here you can stay on foot, drive classic trucks, you can set airstrikes, and even use helicopters and planes. The game is divided into a maximum of 20 players per team. Now let's say you're dogfighting and want to communicate with your team, you don't want to use your keyboard. You can use any ordinary headset and talk with your team.

Now, this seems like a really good game overall, But here's the deal. My bro is a person who enjoys being indoors. If he got this game, it would probably leech himself on his computer 24/7. Any ideas?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Hi!!
I am also like him I had not purchased the game but planning to download from net.
I don't have any BF1 nor BF2. I am planning to download it.
Playing game is not a bad thing the survey even say that playing good game increases your mind functionality and the eye site.
r4i
BF2 is fucking awesome its an awesome game and still played reguarly. Just get the game download the latest patch and get playing online its fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
i think he shuld get the game, its super fun for people who lik 1st person shooter games and vehicle games
[Colon 3]
It's totally worth it, there's some great mods too.
like Project Reality and Forgotten Hope 2
http://www.realitymod.com/
http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/main.php

Also if you own a joystick, you will enjoy much more flying planes and choppers.
Last edited by Teurastaja; Jan 7, 2010 at 11:50 AM.
Holy shit fuck buy it. It never gets boring.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I'd say too: Buy it. Especially for 10 Bucks. The game is perfectly balanced, multiplayer is rewarding and fun, the graphics are still good and the maps are awesome too. And it has very nice modding capabilities and some good mods around.
BUT multiplayer fun may be ruined by the more and more occuring hackers, hacks for BF2 seem to have become cheap.

EDIT: If you play CSS, don't. Its not comparable experience.
I didnt know that theres people here who playing this game.

Anyone watch any snoken productions vids? I'm one of the actors.
And the max players is 32vs32 not 20vs20.
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
I bought it on steam while on sale, I see nothing special about it. Worth 10$ but just another shooter and I rarely play it.