Toribash
Original Post
Games that didnt look good but turned out to be fun
what games that you 1st thought wtf i will never play this/y did they ever make this but it turn out to be fun..

mine was cars the video game on xbox

look childish and is insanely fun driving game well for me at least
Counter Strike 2D - I though it's way boring that the normal one, camping and such, turned out to be epic,as camping is fun, the game encourages you to camp, giving you barricade options.
In normal cs when you would have hided somewhere you may have been invisible, here being a uphead shooter you see the enemy.It's fun.

Plats vs Zombies : I though it was childish, it turned out to be very addictive and fun
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Plats vs Zombies : I though it was childish, it turned out to be very addictive and fun

I totally agree with this one. At first i was like "Bleh that can't possibly be fun", but then i decided to try the demo, and i was instantly hooked.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Counter Strike 2D - I though it's way boring that the normal one, camping and such, turned out to be epic,as camping is fun, the game encourages you to camp, giving you barricade options.
In normal cs when you would have hided somewhere you may have been invisible, here being a uphead shooter you see the enemy.It's fun.

Basically these ^

I used to play CS2D ALOT because it took not a long time to dowload etc, turned out to be really fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Mini Ninjas

I rented it and I thought "well,maybe I shouldn't have." Then I started playing it and it was a creative game to me.What was better is that when the rental had to go back the shop ended up closing.I couldn't get passed a part soon aferwards and stopped playing,and monthes later I decided to finish it.Two das after that I completed it. I give the game a 9/10
Toribash:
at first i was like wtf?
then i was like fag
Plants vs zombies:
i hate defense games
but then when i play I got addicted
Sand game thingy on the web:
hearing it sounds like fuck up
but when i play it was like fixing up your boredom
no link to it soz
Guitar hero 3:
at first it was boring
but when rock songs occur
and playin at hard
it got really AWESOME
naruto: Raise of the Ninja. Id seen the show up to just past where the game ends so I knew the story, the combate was same-y, shity sandbox but still I loved it.

There are others but they dont come to mind.
[o]
We Love Katamari: If it wasn't for the hype it received, I would still be thinking of it as some shitty baby game where you roll stuff up.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]