Toribash
Original Post
+last thread read this
Slipanc
Another update:

Anyone who uses this glitch will be banned, TC reduced to 0 and all items confiscated.

im never use some glitch...some guy send me a million tcs.its injustice!!!its allowed get tcs from other players.i dont make some wrong thing.and beyond he send me this million-i have so much items because i buy cheap items and i sell them for expensiver prize.its allowed too.so i dont understand why do you banned me.
and fee u can banned this account if u want...i dont need this.i need my main account redbOx 4th dan.if u dont unbanned my redbOx acc a leave toribash game....im very angry...its my second account which i lost.first was dzidosH 3dan.i lost this acc and i dont know why.but it isnt be unbanned=nothing help for me.i please for help and nobody cant help me.and now this?!somebody send me a tcs from glitch-which i dont know and i get banned?!thx very much guys...you have very good system (with great glitches)to banning people.
fine but its 10 hours old thread. how i can know it yesterday??i cant see to the future. this glitch isnt my problem.but it affect me.im never be in a duel with someone and when somebody tell me :hi want u tcs?i answer yes...who can say no??so i get banned because guy send me tcs and i dont know its not allowed because your system has got glitches.

so if I do something what isnt in wrong rules I can be banned?and until this you create new right rule