Toribash
Original Post
What does Hampa do?
So, we rerely watch Hampa playing the game or posting on forums, yes i know he is the game admin, and he has alot of stuff to do, but... what is he really doing?

Post here your imagination and try to find what is Hampa doing most part of the time.
Hampa is normally busy doing important stuff, like the other day his vew was being obstructed so he flexed a pec & moved the mountain out the way.

When he's not busy reshaping the world he likes to sip coffee from a cup fashioned by naked Swedish chicks.

I even heard once that he has some company called Nabi or summit like that & he like runs it & develops some game thing . Not sure if that one's true though.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Making 3.84
and if he is online probably testing new client
just making and testing no biggy
and programming and uhm getting salary (i think)
etc. etc.
just like every programmer does
and also drinks some times?
lol
I'm sure he does many stuff we don't even notice. I found out for example that you can now search in someones YOUShop by pressing "enter". Before you needed to click on "search". It was probably not hampa that did that. But I'm sure he does similar things with the actual game.

EDIT: Btw you still have to press "search" if you search for shops.
Hes prob chillin with sum hot swedish chix in a luxery palace in miami, gettin paid everytym any of us spends cash in this
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Hampa is normally busy doing important stuff, like the other day his vew was being obstructed so he flexed a pec & moved the mountain out the way.

When he's not busy reshaping the world he likes to sip coffee from a cup fashioned by naked Swedish chicks.

I even heard once that he has some company called Nabi or summit like that & he like runs it & develops some game thing . Not sure if that one's true though.

Last one is bullshit, no way he owns his own company.
He's busy being swedish in Singapore.

Also, developing Toribash. Maybe that game Glitch Racer too, but i'm not among those who know it for sure.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
One time, Hampa was walking down the street when a bus load of orphans, each with their own kitten and puppy and baby bunny rabbit started to veer of the road into a hospital for sick poor kids who's parents had AIDS. Before anything bad could happen though, Hampa grabbed onto the back of the bus (which was being driven by a man who will one day develop a cure for AIDS and Cancer) and slowed it to a gentle stop with his bare hands. Then he took everyone out for ice cream and even brought banana splits to all the sick kids who's parents had AIDS in the hospital. He also put out a fire at my house that day when the local fire dept. was all "cba, sorry pal".
Organisation of Awesome: Member.