Toribash
Original Post
Report Button
I found a couple of spambots in the flames sub forum, so I hit report on one, as you do, and continued to the next. I found it strange that upon hitting report on the second spambot, I was stopped due to a minute time limit that you can report a post. Why is it that we are restrained from doing good? :/
Because think of all the trouble you can cause moderators if you constantly spam reports.

I mean, if I was a spammer looking to break down the forums as much as possible, I'd go report thousands and thousands of people.

Before receiving a perma.
Also don't bother reporting all posts by the same spambot, we can delete them all at the same time.
:D
Oh, that's helpful. I reported the two in "flames", so I guess that's the two by the same name you are referring to? :P
The report button drops every last super moderator a message about the report (although not as obnoxiously as potential spammers might hope, I assure you). Obviously, this can add up to quite a few messages over the course of almost any amount of time. Restricting it a bit slows this down a bit.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Smods and up. Easier to just say smods though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
The report button drops every last super moderator a message about the report (although not as obnoxiously as potential spammers might hope, I assure you). Obviously, this can add up to quite a few messages over the course of almost any amount of time. Restricting it a bit slows this down a bit.

Wait a sec. KiTFoX told me there was just a report box that accumulates the reports and Smods just check it and do whatever.
Also: Is that PM's, or a different kind of messaging system?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Wait a sec. KiTFoX told me there was just a report box that accumulates the reports and Smods just check it and do whatever.
Also: Is that PM's, or a different kind of messaging system?

seekrit.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]